Terms & Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions (‘Terms and Conditions) carefully before using the https://hrandyou.co.uk site.
Last Updated August 5th 2021
- These terms and conditions govern your use of This Website (“https://hrandyou.co.uk”);- Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- This website is a site operated by HR and You Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 19929282 and have our registered office at HR and You Ltd, Unit 13, Dunscar Business Park, Blackburn Road, Egerton, Bolton, Lancashire, BL7 9PQ. Our main trading address is HR and You Ltd Unit 13, Dunscar Business Park, Blackburn Road, Egerton, Bolton, Lancashire, BL7 9PQ. Our VAT number is 322219930 and we are a limited company.
1. License to use Website
- Unless otherwise stated, HR and You Ltd owns the intellectual property rights to this website’s contents and material, including but not limited to its graphics, photography, videos, news posts and other textual content. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved. You may only download for caching purposes and only print pages for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in this document.
- You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on other websites);
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from this website;
- Show any material from this website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for commercial purposes;
- Edit or otherwise modify material on this website; or
- Redistribute material from this website.
2. Liability and Warranty
- This website is provided ‘as is’; we do not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all, or that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by HR and You Ltd.
- HR and You Ltd has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that HR and You Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- Nothing on this website is, or is intended to serve as, legal advice. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. This document should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a HR and You Ltd Consultant or a member of our legal team.
- In no circumstances will HR and You Ltd, or any company within HR and You Ltd be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information contained within this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by the law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit. It does not exclude or limit HR and You Ltd’s liability in respect to;
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of HR and You Ltd; or
- Matter it would be illegal or unlawful for HR and You to exclude and limit, or attempt to limit or exclude, its liability.
- By using this website, you agree the limitations and exclusions of liability set above are reasonable.
3. Acceptable Use
- You must not use this website in a way that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairs the availability or accessibility of this website. You may not use this website in any way which is unlawful, fraudulent and/or harmful, including in connection with unlawful, fraudulent and/or harmful activity.
- This includes using this website to copy, host, store, use, send, publish or in any way distribute that consists of or is linked to spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, honeypots, or as part of some other malicious software, nor may you engage in activities such as phishing on this website. You may not use this website and/or it’s server in any way to mine cryptocurrency, including but not limited to using it to store or run mining software.
- You may not conduct any automated data collection such as scraping, data mining, or data harvesting on this website without HR and You Ltd.’s explicit written consent.
- You must not use this website in any commercial endeavour, including sending unsolicited commercial communications or other marketing without HR and You Ltd.’s explicit written consent.
4. Breaches of the Agreement
- Without prejudice to HR and You Ltd.’s other rights, if you breach the terms of these terms and conditions in any way, HR and You Ltd may take actions it deems appropriate such as but not limited to suspending your access to our website, blocking your IP address from accessing the website, or contacting your internet service provider to request they block your access, and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- HR and You Ltd reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions apply from the moment of publication of these revised terms and conditions. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- If any part of the provisions set in this document are ruled unlawful or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the other provisions will continue to remain in effect. If the unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would become lawful or enforceable if part were to be deleted, it will be deemed to be deleted and the rest of the provision will remain in effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between HR and You Ltd and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede any previous agreements. They will be governed according to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
6. Contact Us
Should you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via email at [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our site.
Outsourced HR Consultancy | Employment Law | HR Solutions