Last updated August 05, 2021
HR and You Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
This does not concern the information collected when you become a client; this is handled by a separate policy shared with you during the onboarding process.
What information to we collect?
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you register on our website, when you send us information through our ‘contact us’ form, sign up to our newsletter, or participate in other activities on the website, such as purchasing documentation contained within our online toolkits.
We may collect names, email addresses, phone numbers, and any other voluntarily provided information when you request for us to contact you, such as signing up to our newsletter or booking an appointment.
We also take payment data when you purchase documents in our ecommerce portal, including billing information and security codes. All payment data is held by our third-party payment providers, such as, Go-Cardless and PayPal. You may find copies of their privacy policies on their respective websites.
All personal information provided to us must be true, complete, accurate, and up to date. You may contact us at any time to change your personal data.
Information we collect automatically
We also automatically collect some information when you visit, navigate, and use the website. None of this information reveals your exact identity like your name or contact information, but it can involve device information like the type, IP address, language, referring URLs, country, and other technical information. This is collected for analytics purposes and is stored by _Alphabet_ (the parent company of Google).
How do we use your information?
- To facilitate account creation and the logon process for our ecommerce portal;
- To post testimonials;
- Request feedback;
- Manage user accounts;
- Send administrative information to you;
- To protect our Services (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention purposes);
- To fulfil and manage orders for documents;
- To respond to user inquiries;
- To send marketing communications through our third-party service (Mailchimp); or
- To respond to legal and regulatory requests and enforce our terms of conditions and other similar policies
When will your information be shared?
HR and You Ltd will only share your information under specific circumstances;
- When you have consented for us to do so;
- When we need to in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you;
- To comply with legal obligations, such as governmental requests or to fulfil a court order.
- We may also disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to in order to investigate or prevent violations of our policies or the law.
- We also require the ability to share your data with our third-party payment processing services for the purpose of taking payment in return for products on our ecommerce platform and with our email marketing service. We do not share information for promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors in order to protect your information.
Who do we share information with?
We share and disclose your information with the following services for the following purposes;
- Alphabet Inc. (parent of Google) for the purposes of analytics;
- Go-Cardless and Paypal for the purpose of payment processing; and
- Mailchimp for the purpose of opt-in marketing emails.
Some cookies used on the site are required for technical reasons, whilst others are used for analytics purposes. You can learn more about the kinds of analytics cookies we use here. We do not use web beacons, flash cookies, targeting advertising, or other similar technologies to track you. You can manage cookies on the cookie consent manager on the banner on our website.
You can also amend your browser to reject or restrict cookies. Be warned that this method may interfere with the operation of the website.
How long do we keep personal information?
We only keep your personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless they are needed for legal or tax purposes.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business reason or legal reason to continue holding your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise the information, or remove it from processable information until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
Whilst we have implemented appropriate technical measures to secure your private information and strive to keep your information as secure as possible, we acknowledge no security technology is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot promise nor guarantee unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly access, steal, or modify your data. Therefore, despite the fact we do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of information to and from our website must be done at your own risk.
Do we collect data from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit information or market to children under the age of 18 years old. If we learn that personal information has been collected from a minor, we will take appropriate measures to remove that data from our records.
HR and You Ltd reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions apply from the moment of publication of these revised terms and conditions. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If any part of the provisions set in this document are ruled unlawful or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the other provisions will continue to remain in effect. If the unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would become lawful or enforceable if part were to be deleted, it will be deemed to be deleted and the rest of the provision will remain in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between HR and You Ltd and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede any previous agreements. They will be governed according to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to remain in complete control of your data. You have the right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, to request rectification and erasure, and to restrict the processing of your information.
Should you have any questions about these Terms, or would like to submit a Data Access request, please contact us via email at [email protected].
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) our reference number is: ZA773039
Thank you for visiting our site.
Outsourced HR Consultancy | Employment Law | HR Solutions